Traveling to escape from everyday life, this is what François Lamazerolles offers with Caravane Bed by Mathy By Bols.
The child comes to create his own universe in this caravan and can dream of travels and new destinations every evening.
Inside, several shelves are designed to accommodate the baby’s essentials.
Niches and shelves are designed inside the caravan to store simple or even secret items.
The Caravane bed can be positioned in the center of the room and thus have two side openings or, more conventionally, it can be placed against a bedroom wall.
The trailer space is designed to be used as a toy box.
The roof of the caravan can be opened completely or partially, or closed completely in order to obtain a more enveloping space inside.
The Caravane bed offers an invitation to travel and will allow the child to develop their imagination by creating their own stories in this creative and original bed.
With Caravane Bed by Mathy By Bols the child can come and create his own universe in his room di lei.
He will be able to imagine new adventures, dream, play, invent, read …
Wood is a natural and durable material perfectly suited for children’s bed design and Mathy by Bols wood is PEFC certified.
- made of MDF and available in 27 colors, all water-based lacquered
- the lower base with drawer is always in Basalt Lacquer
- for mattress measures 90×190 cm (not included)
- inside we find: 1 large compartment along the mattress, 2 shelves and 2 coat hangers
- the fabric canopy is always in Ecru color and is removable and dry cleanable
- the door can be positioned on both sides (to be chosen at the time of assembly)
- in the case of positioning in the center of the room, it is possible to purchase an extra wheel
- a customizable plate with the name of the child is also supplied (8 characters max.) and a pair of reflectors
For any pre and post sales inquiries please contact us at +393 21 21 611
or by sending an email to [email protected]
We deliver throughout Italy including the islands.
Production time approximately 4/5 weeks.
Made in Belgium